Spotify is one of the best and famous music streaming service app all around the world. If not best, Then if you asked anyone about the best music streaming service, the answer would be Spotify. Spotify allows you to listen to all the music in the world from an immense Library. Here in this post, You will see how to use Spotify Web Player.
Most people use Spotify to listen to songs on their smartphones and computers. If you are using it on a PC. Then you are using the Spotify Web Player that we are going to Talk About. The web player is the commonly official website that accesses on your browser.
In this post, You will see how to use the official Spotify Web Player on your PC.
Spotify Web Player
Usually, People use the streaming service on their smartphones. But you can also listen to songs on Spotify on your PC, Laptop, Computer. All you have to do is go to the web-portal and log in to your account using your login details.
Note: You must have an account before using the Web Player. But, If you have don’t account. Then you can simply sign up for an account.
- Go to the Official Web-portal from here.
- Click on Login and enter your Login Details.
- This type of screen will be shown on your device.
- Then click on the Login Button and Log into your account.
- After Login, You will be able to use all the services just as you use on the app.
- It means you are entirely using the Web Player.
- It means you are efficaciously using the Web Player.
This process is very simple if you look at it. This is absolutely really helpful if you would comparatively use Spotify on a smartphone. There is another way to use Spotify Web Player on a PC, Laptop, Computer you will see in the next paragraph.
Spotify Web Player on Google Chrome
If you have a Spotify account, then it will be more comfortable for you to get through this process and enjoy it. If you don’t have any Spotify account and you want to know how to create an account. Then go and check our article How To Sign Up For A Free Account on Spotify. The process of registration is easy and straightforward.
- You should be required to Chrome Browser if you are going to complete this process.
- If you don’t have Chrome Browser, Then this might be a good time to install it on your PC.
- Get the official Chrome browser from here.
- After you have installed the browser, open it.
- Then enter this URL or click on this link: play.spotify.com.
- When you reach on the webpage, log in.
This will allow you to use the Web Player, and you will be able to listen to all your favorite songs as much as you’d like.
This will end our article on the Spotify web player. I hope now; You understand all the facets of the Web Player and how to use it on your PC. You will get the same features as the app, and it is nearly exact. For further queries, reach us at